Kendall Nash,Vice President, Qualitative Research Services
- Kendall serves as a Senior Qualitative Consultant within the Decision Sciences department. In addition to moderating focus groups, phone interviews, online focus groups, and bulletin boards, she oversees project management to ensure smooth project execution.
- Kendall’s qualitative research expertise is a result of her substantial and comprehensive exposure to the entire research process from study design, implementation, and analysis. Over the past six years with Burke, Kendall has directed numerous qualitative projects in the United States and throughout the globe. She has worked with multiple industries and clients including pharmaceutical and healthcare, consumer packaged goods, utilities, technology, construction, insurance, and kids/teens research.
- Kendall’s academic training includes a BS in Marketing from Miami University (Ohio), with a minor in entrepreneurial business. She is currently pursuing her MBA from the University of Cincinnati. Previous to her current role at Burke, she was a field manager in data collection. There, she was responsible for managing large scale quantitative studies. This, combined with her extensive qualitative research experience, allows her to work in tandem with the team to offer unique perspectives and approaches to clients’ research objectives. More recently, Kendall’s broad experience with international projects has rendered her an invaluable resource for cross-culture work and an integral all with facilities around the globe.
- Kendall offers the flexibility that is required to make studies run smoothly, resulting in the most productive and gainful insight possible.
- Kendall is the current President of the QRCA.