Debi Wyrick ,Senior Vice President, Client Services
- Debi develops actionable, customized research solutions to meet her clients' business needs. She consults on initial study design and provides leadership to ensure that the research plan is implemented efficiently and effectively.
- Debi's experience includes managing survey efforts utilizing many different survey methodologies (telephone, in-person, central location, Internet) in more than 60 countries. She has conducted research utilizing a wide range of techniques including brand equity, pricing, segmentation, customer satisfaction, concept testing, and awareness and usage tracking research.
- Debi rises to the challenges inherent in large scale, complex studies. She has applied her expertise to a variety of industries including consumer packaged goods, industrial goods, health care, automotive, telecommunications, and service and trade organizations.
- Her experience has covered a range of strategic and tactical research issues including pricing, segmentation, concept testing, image and positioning, tracking, and customer satisfaction studies.
- During her tenure at Burke, Debi has served in both project management and analytical capacities.
- Debi holds an MBA from the University of Tennessee with concentrations in both Marketing and Finance.