Elizabeth Remorenko,Senior Account Manager
- Elizabeth Remorenko is an Account Manager at Burke and leads the execution of research studies from design through final report, either personally or through coordinating the efforts of others. Elizabeth works with internal team members to ensure research projects are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe and budget.
- Over the course of her 5+ years of experience with Burke, Elizabeth has worked extensively on marketing research programs for a variety of healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies.
- Within the healthcare space, she has managed segmentation, large-scale diary, brand equity tracking, concept testing, pricing, and international projects.
- Elizabeth has substantial knowledge of analytic tools and reporting. She has conducted analysis and presented reports employing analytical techniques and measures such as the Secure Customer Index®, SIMPACT®, Choices®/Discrete Choice modeling, and PricePoint®.
- Elizabeth earned an MBA in Marketing Research at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and has served on the school’s A.C. Nielsen Center External Advisory Board. She received a B.S. with concentrations in Marketing and Communications from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.